1. Main ingredients: Hazel mushrooms, pig lean meat. Accessories: vegetable oil, salt, garlic sprouts, red pepper, ginger, starch, very fresh, chicken essence, sesame oil
2. Soak the hazel mushrooms in warm water to soften and wash
3. Wash garlic sprouts and cut into sections, wash and shred red pepper, mince ginger
4. Cut pork into shreds, marinate for 10 minutes with very fresh flavor, mix evenly with starch, and add sesame oil for 10 minutes
5. Heat the pan with cold oil, stir 80% of the oil and stir-fry the shredded pork to change color and pick up
6. Leave the bottom oil on the bottom of the pot, add ginger and garlic sprouts and stir fry for a fragrance
7. Hazel mushroom
The hazel mushrooms must be soaked in warm water and washed several times until they become clear. The hazel mushrooms have a lot of impurities, and the roots and old parts have to be cut off if you don’t eat chili.