1. The hazel mushrooms are soaked for about 2 hours, and the water is changed twice in the middle. (Do not squeeze water with your hands after the mushrooms are soaked.)
2. Cut the green onion ginger garlic into large pieces.
3. Clean the chicken and chop it into larger pieces. Blanch chicken pieces, remove and rinse.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of arowana fragrant and squeezed cooked soybean oil into the pot and heat it to 70% hot.
5. Add scallion, ginger, garlic, dried chili, bay leaves, cinnamon and star anise until fragrant.
6. Pour the chicken and fry until there is almost no excess water and the chicken has a burnt aroma.
7. Add 15ml cooking wine, 15ml dark soy sauce, 45ml light soy sauce, 30g oyster sauce.
8. Stir fry until evenly colored.
9. Pour in the water soaked in the ingredients, cover the pot, and simmer for about 40-45 minutes.
10. After the chicken is simmered, add the soaked hazel mushrooms, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
11. Then add in the washed vermicelli, open the lid and turn on high heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
12. Season with salt according to your taste.
13. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.