by Homecoming Kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients. Tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, onions, celery, ginger.
2. Cut tomatoes, potatoes, carrots into pieces with a hob, and cut cabbage into pieces of 2*3 cm.
3. Cut the ingredients and set aside.
4. Put butter in the pot and melt it over medium heat.
5. Add onion, ginger slices, and diced celery, stir fry evenly.
6. Add the peppercorns and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry evenly.
8. Add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and stir-fry evenly.
9. Stir fry over high heat and cook for 3 minutes to taste.
10. Add tomato sauce and bay leaves, and continue to stir-fry evenly.
11. Pour in 1000ml of water, bring to a boil, cover, simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
12. After simmering for 10 minutes, the potatoes and vegetables are all cooked, add salt and bring to a boil.
13. Cut the coriander.
14. Turn off the heat and add the chopped coriander.
15. A bowl of sweet and sour borscht is ready, especially for appetite!
If you want the cabbage in the borscht to have a crisper taste, you should put it in before adding salt before raising the pot, so that the cabbage will not collapse, while maintaining the crispy taste and the vegetable aroma of the cabbage.