1. Two fresh swimming crabs, tell them to play for a while,
2. After playing on the pot and steaming for 20 minutes,
3. Unload eight pieces, take out the crab noodles,
4. Mince scallion, ginger and garlic,
5. Stir-fry the chives, ginger and garlic with less oil, pour the sauce (light soy sauce + oyster sauce),
6. Pour in the crab noodles and fry until there is no moisture.
7. Put it into the cleaned crab shell,
8. Egg white + a little white sugar + a little lemon juice (nothing can be ignored),
9. Send it to medium-dry foaming, my one is not in place, the sharp corners are best if they are half short.
10. Put it in a piping bag and squeeze it on the crab meat to cover it,
11. Preheat the oven at 170° and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Medium-dry foaming state: mentioning the eggbeater has a small sharp corner of Microsoft, it is just right to decorate the flowers at this time, I... ashamed, it is not in place this time!