1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Blanch celery and set aside.
3. The shredded beef is mixed with light soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, chicken essence, pepper powder, starch, and then mixed with edible oil to marinate for preparation.
4. Pour oil in a wok and sauté the scallions, ginger, and chili.
5. Add beef shreds and stir fry to evenly change color and serve.
6. Add shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry celery for a while.
7. Add some light soy sauce, sugar and salt
8. Finally, add the shredded beef and quickly fry it out of the pan.
Stir-fried beef is best to use tenderloin, which is the most tender.
Before frying, the marinated beef must be flavored with seasoning, and finally the moisture in the beef is locked in with cooking oil, so that the fried beef will be tender and smooth.