1. Prepare ingredients: vegetables, meatballs, prawns, beef slices, hot pot base, Pixian bean paste, cinnamon, star anise, bay leaves, red dried peppers, sesame peppers, green onion, ginger and garlic
2. The beef is mixed with cooking wine, pepper, and cornstarch and marinate for 15 minutes. Remove the prawns and prawns. Blanch the vegetables and meatballs for later use.
3. Leave the oil in the pot, sauté the onion, ginger, garlic, red pepper, cinnamon, star anise, bay leaves and sauté until fragrant
4. Add beef, prawns, hot pot base, Pixian bean paste, stir fry evenly
5. Then add the meatballs and vegetables
6. Add sugar, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame pepper oil, a little chicken essence, stir fry evenly
7. carry out