1. Stir the flour with water to form a thin paste, add ginger powder, pepper powder and salt.
2. Beat the eggs, add chopped green onion, ginger powder, pepper powder and salt. Stir well.
3. Add a small amount of oil to a non-stick pan and pour an appropriate amount of batter.
4. After the surface of the cake has solidified slightly, turn it over, pour an appropriate amount of egg batter, and spread it evenly with a spatula.
5. When the egg batter is solidified, turn it over and fry it for a while to get out of the pan.
6. Cut ham and cucumber into small pieces.
7. Put on the side dishes and add some scallions and homemade pickles.
8. Just roll it up and eat it! Let's have a bowl of porridge, you can eat it for dinner or breakfast!
Be sure to stir the lumps in the batter.