1. Put warm water, eggs, salt and lard into the bottom of the bread bucket first, then put the flour, and select the kneading program to knead the dough. It can be repeated 1-2 times.
2. After kneading the dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and wake up for about 20 minutes
3. Then divide the proofed dough evenly into several portions, this can be anything you want, usually 90 grams each.
4. Now spread cooking oil on the mat, then roll a dough thinly with a rolling pin, then spread cooking oil evenly on the surface
5. Fold the rolled dough in half and cut it one by one with a knife, but don't cut it off
6. Then open the half-folded dough, roll it from top to bottom, it becomes a noodle-like shape, squeeze it twice.
7. Then fix one end of the noodle-like dough, and spread the other end along it until it becomes a round shape, remember to stuff the other end to the bottom
8. Then put the dough in the middle of the fresh-keeping bag and use a rolling pin to change it into a thin hand cake. Put in the refrigerator to freeze
9. Put a little bottom oil in the pan, put in a hand cake, fry the two sides slightly and take it out
10. Add a little salt and beat the eggs and spread them directly in a pan to form an egg cake
11. When the egg liquid is almost solidified, add the hand cake and press, turn it over and take it out of the pan.
12. Cut the sausage into strips and let it fry in a pan for about 1 minute
13. Coat the egg side of the hand cake with sweet sauce and sprinkle with pork floss
14. Put on the washed and drained lettuce leaves and sausage, roll up and eat
1. The ingredients in the main ingredients are all used to make hand-held cake embryos, and the dough should be kneaded for a while as much as possible.
2. When the dough is rolled out, you can apply more oil, because it turns out that it feels very oily when it is applied, but the hand cakes made are not oily at all, so I added primer to the pan because it really doesn’t The oil is not delicious either.
3. After the cake embryo is ready, put it in the refrigerator and freeze it. When you want to eat it, you don't need to thaw it, just put it in a pan and fry it.
4. The ingredients and sauces are free, ketchup, salad dressing, sweet noodle sauce, hoisin sauce are all available.