1. Ingredients are prepared and weighed; 1 egg is knocked open and poured into a clean and dry bowl, add 1 gram of salt, use chopsticks to break up the egg liquid, and take 25 grams of egg liquid for use.
2. Cut the unsalted butter into small pieces, divide into two portions, one portion is 68 grams, one portion is 74 grams, and keep refrigerated for later use.
3. Mix cake flour, aluminum-free baking powder, and powdered sugar, sieve, and then pour it into a clean, water-free egg beater.
4. Take out 68 grams of butter cubes from the refrigerator and pour them into the flour from the previous step.
5. Use a silicone spatula to mix the butter and powder by pressing.
6. When pressing and mixing until coarse particles without dry powder, pour in 25 grams of egg liquid, and use a silicone spatula to mix the egg liquid and the dough into a crust embryo.
7. Put the pie crust into a fresh-keeping bag, press it flat, and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. When the pie crust is refrigerated, make the almond filling, put 74 grams of butter, honey, and granulated sugar into a small pot, heat it on a low fire, and stir continuously with a silicone spatula.
9. After the butter and sugar are completely fused, pour the almond slices, stir evenly with a silicone spatula, cover at room temperature and set aside; when the room temperature is relatively low, this step can be done when the crust is baked and cooled.
10. Preheat the oven, 190 degrees, up and down, hot air circulation; take out the refrigerated crust, return to room temperature for a while, roll out the dough with a rolling pin through the fresh-keeping bag, the size is slightly larger than the bottom of the mold.
11. Cut the sides of the fresh-keeping bag, carefully hold it upside down in the mold, press the crust tightly and smoothly through the fresh-keeping bag, and then tear off the fresh-keeping bag.
12. Use a fork to lightly pierce the top of the pie crust.
13. Put the baking tray into the preheated oven, middle level, upper and lower fire, 190 degrees, hot air circulation, bake for about 15 minutes, the final baking time can be seen in the actual color, the thickness of the crust increases or decreases.
14. After the pie crust is baked, take out the baking pan while it is hot while wearing heat-insulating gloves. Fill the baked pie crust with almond filling and smooth it with a silicone spatula.
15. Return to the oven, middle level, upper and lower fire, 190 degrees, hot air circulation, bake for about 10 minutes, observe the coloring situation to increase the baking time.
16. After baking, put on heat-insulating gloves and take out the baking pan while it is hot, let it cool down, and then cut into pieces after it is completely cooled.
1. The oven I use is 42 liters, the grill has 3 layers, and the middle layer is baked; the baking time and temperature are for reference, and adjust appropriately according to the actual oven conditions.
2. It is easier to cut when it is completely cooled and then cut. Hot cut is very crisp and easy to break.
3. Store in a sealed room at room temperature. If stored under refrigeration, reheat before eating.
4. The bakeware is a printed square bakeware from Suncity.