1. Dried houttuynia cordata (one hour) and chixiaodou (about three hours) need to be soaked in advance
2. Blanch the chixiaodou in water and pick it up
3. Then blanch the pig lungs (use salt and white vinegar to clean the pig lungs)
4. Then blanch the pork bones
5. Rinse the pig lungs and bone foam
6. Wash all the ingredients
7. Heat the oil in the pan, put the pork lungs in the pan, add ginger and rice wine and stir-fry for about one minute (so stir-fry the pork lungs and cook it will be less fishy and more fragrant, but the troublesome step can be omitted)
8. Put it in a clay pot and add sliced ginger
9. Add water and boil on medium heat. After boiling, continue to cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, turn to low heat and continue to cook for about one and a half to two hours
10. Add salt at the end
1. Chixiaodou and Houttuynia need to be soaked in advance.
2. Pig lungs can be cleaned very clean with salt and white vinegar.