1. Cut the shiitake mushrooms with a flower knife or cut in half, cut off the roots of the enoki mushrooms and tear them into small pieces
2. Peel off the skins of potatoes and lotus roots and slice them into thin slices. The lotus roots are crisper and can be thicker.
3. After cleaning the broccoli, use a knife to sort it into your favorite size, and cut the dried tofu into small strips
4. The chicken gizzards are cut into small slices, and the hairy belly and other meat ingredients are also arranged into a size suitable for skewers
5. Pour various ingredients into the water in batches and blanch them to mature. It is recommended to blanch two or three of the same category and then change the water to blanch others
6. Pour the seasoning bag, the powder bag and the sesame bag in a large deep bowl, and pour about 1000 grams of water
7. Put the ingredients on a stick and immerse them in the prepared sauce. It is recommended to soak for at least 20 minutes. It is better to refrigerate.