1. Prepare Wu Ren fillings.
2. Put the red-skinned peanuts in the oven and bake at 150 degrees for about 20 minutes. After they are cooled, they will be rubbed off the skin.
3. The nuts used are all roasted in advance, except for the almond kernels, cut into small pieces with a knife, and the other dried nuts are put in greased paper or a fresh-keeping bag, and slightly crushed with a rolling pin.
4. Cut the dried fruit into small pieces, cut the dried mango and dried kiwi into strips, and mix well.
5. Put all the processed nuts and dried fruits in a large pot and mix well.
6. Prepare the auxiliary materials, boil the water and let it cool for later use.
7. Mix the glutinous rice flour and low-gluten flour in the pot in advance, stir fry over medium and low heat until it is slightly yellow, spread out and let cool for later use.
8. To make the five-core filling: add the cold flour to the mixed five-core filling and mix evenly.
9. Put the peanut oil, fine sugar, honey, maltose, white wine, and cold water in a clean basin, and use a hand-held whisk to stir and fuse into an emulsified state.
10. Add the emulsified material to the mixed filling, first stir evenly with a hard spatula, then put on gloves and knead until it is completely mixed, and knead until the filling can be easily held into a ball when a handful is not too loose status.
11. After the materials are mixed, cover the room temperature and let it stand for more than half an hour.
12. To make the pie crust: Pour the inverted syrup and liquid water into the basin, mix well, add peanut oil, and continue to mix until it is emulsified.
13. Add the sifted flour, mix until there is no dry powder, then make the crust dough into a shiny and smooth state, cover it with plastic wrap, and let it rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
14. The five-nut filling after standing is very fragrant and oily, not too hard, and easy to form a mass. Weigh 35g each, 20 servings in total, and add a small rock candy (the rock candy is a personal memory of childhood, you can not add it), Rub round and cover.
15. Weigh 15g each of the loosened crust.
16. Take a portion of the pie crust and knead it and flatten it into a round shape. Put in the five-core filling, slowly push the pie crust upward with a tiger's mouth, and finally knead until the crust completely covers the filling. After rounding, arrange it into a tarp to bake plate.
17. Take 50 grams of moon cake mold, install the pattern and press it on the moon cake embryo, press the bottom to print the pattern.
18. CO-960M smart oven, select the upper and lower fire mode, preheat at 200 degrees and 180 degrees in advance. After the preheating is complete, put the mooncakes in the middle layer and bake for about 5 minutes to finalize the shape.
19. Take out the shaped moon cakes, put the baking tray on the wire rack to dry for a few minutes, and then sweep a thin layer of egg yolk liquid on the surface of the moon cakes after cooling slightly.
20. Put the mooncakes in the oven again, turn the temperature to 180 degrees for upper heat and 160 degrees for lower heat, and continue to bake for about 15 minutes. Bake the mooncakes until the surface is golden yellow and the waist is a little bulging.
21. The mooncakes are taken out, let cool, and sealed, and return to the oil at room temperature for about 3-5 days. The best condition. Finished product↓↓
22. The mouth is full of nuts~
1. In the formula, the crust material can be used to make 20 50g moon cakes. Because of the cumbersome preparation of Wuren fillings, the fillings are made with a larger amount, which can make 55 50g moon cakes. The more fillings can be stored in refrigeration within 2-3 days. , If it is longer, it will be frozen, just take it out to warm up before use and then divide into groups. Attached is the recipe for 55 crusts: all-purpose flour 440g, inverted syrup 315g, peanut oil 125g, soap 10g, custard powder 10g.
2. There is no custard powder in the crust material, but the color of the crust will not be so bright.
3. The soap in the crust material is used to neutralize the pH in the crust. It is indispensable. Generally, it is not recommended to make it by yourself, because the PH value cannot be adjusted.
4. The softness and hardness of the five-ren filling can be adjusted with glutinous rice flour and cold boiled water. If it is too dry, add water, if it is too wet, add glutinous rice flour. Make it a little harder. When grabbing a handful of the filling, it can be easily held into a ball without being too loose.
5. The baking temperature and time are for reference only, please adjust appropriately according to the actual situation.
5. The finished moon cakes are sealed and stored after cooling. Generally, they will taste the best after returning to the oil for 3-5 days at room temperature. Do not put it directly in the refrigerator before the final oil return. This will affect the oil return and make the mooncakes harder and affect the taste.
PS: If you have any questions about being my recipe, please add WeChat to the fan group to communicate~
WeChat ID: diandian025824
WeChat public account: Eva Xiaojia Baking Food Sina Weibo: Eva Xiaojia Kitchen