1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. First, wash the onions, tomatoes, and green peppers and dice them for later use.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of edible oil into the hot pan. After the oil is hot, pour in the onion cloves until fragrant, and fry the transparent color.
4. Pour the diced green pepper into the stir-fry, and then pour the diced tomato and stir-fry the juice.
5. Pour in corn and green beans and continue to fry, then pour in salt and light soy sauce, stir fry and mix well.
6. Finally, put the children's meatballs into the stir-fry, pour in a little water, simmer on high heat, turn off the heat when the juice is collected, find a plate to buckle the rice, stew the Italian meatballs, and eat them.