1. Soak the jellyfish head in clean water for half a day or a day, and change the water several times during the period
2. After cleaning the jellyfish head, scald it with boiling water, cut into silk and squeeze the water
3. Stir in the seasoning: sesame oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, pepper oil and cooked white sesame seeds, mix well and sprinkle with chopped green onion!
1. The jellyfish head is soaked in salt water, so it must be soaked before eating, otherwise it will be very salty
2. Seasoning can be mixed according to your own taste