1. Prepare a large pot, cut the radish into pieces and put it in the pot.
2. Cut the onion into small cubes, about one cup, and put it in the pot. Fold the dried kelp in half and put it in the pot.
3. Add 12 cups of water to the pot, then cover the pot, boil on high heat and turn to medium heat, and treat the dried anchovy during the stewing.
4. First break off the dried anchovy's head, and then remove the internal organs from the anchovy's trunk. Put the head and the clean torso into the microwave oven, high heat for 30 seconds, or put it in a wok and stir fry for 1 minute to remove the smell.
5. Open the lid, pour in the dried anchovy, open the lid and continue to cook for about 20 minutes. This time can be used to skewers fish cakes.
6. Rinse the fish cakes with warm water, then soak them in hot water for 5 minutes to soften them.
7. The specific process of skewers fish cake skewers is shown in the figure. Take a piece of fish cake and fold it in half lengthwise, then layer it up like a quilt, pass it through with a bamboo stick, and then slightly unfold the fish cake. You can skewer only one fish cake on a bamboo stick, or you can skewer two like the last small picture.
8. After the fish cakes are skewered, the broth is almost simmered. The stewed stock is probably this color.
9. Strain the stock. Dried anchovy and kelp can be discarded, and the radish cubes are left for later use.
10. Add 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce and 2 teaspoons of salt to the broth and stir well.
11. Prepare another pot and pour the seasoned broth. You can pour all of it, or part of it according to the size of the pot and the number of fish cakes. Then add the radish cubes that were filtered out before, and cut into the chili rings.
12. Soak the prepared fish cake skewers into the broth.
13. After the broth is boiled on high heat, turn to low heat, continue to cook for about 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and start eating!
14. It can be used with dipping sauces. Mince a clove of garlic, cut a green pepper into small cubes, put it in a small bowl, then add 1/4 cup light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon cooked white sesame, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, add a little sugar and a little green onion, Just stir evenly.
1. One cup (1cup)≈240ml;
2. Whether you need to prepare the dipping material depends on your personal preference. I think the fish cake soup itself is delicious enough and no dipping material is needed^^