1. Add the flour and salt to mix the red bean paste is this
2. The red bean paste is like cream. It turns out that it’s better if you don’t add cream. It’s too sweet.
3. Blanch the noodles with half of boiling water and half of warm water, then stir with chopsticks or wear gloves, otherwise it will be difficult to clean up the flour. I added a little bit of oil when it was about to form. I don’t know if it’s scientific. To make the noodles shiny, put the dough in a bowl and cover with a lid to wake up for a while. It will be more elastic.
4. I couldn't find the rolling pin. I kneaded the noodles with my hands. Shape it into a round shape, add the bean paste filling, and close the mouth like a bun.
5. The bun folds rushed down, and continued to press my claws into a round cake!
6. After baking the hot butter in the baking pan, you can put the red bean paste in it for processing. The butter is made with a kind of milky flavor. Okay, I admit it is also to clean the refrigerator stock!
7. Some pie bean paste stuffing ran out, and it turned black when heated, not battered
8. All out!