1. Stir fragrant peanuts over low heat, fry, sprinkle a little salt, and serve
2. Cut chicken breast into small pieces and marinate for a while with soy sauce, salt, egg white, starch, and sesame oil
3. Carrots, cucumbers are cut, bean paste and dried chilies are ready
4. A spoonful of sugar, a spoonful of oil, a spoonful of soy sauce, a spoonful of vinegar, add a little water to make a sauce
5. Stir-fry the chicken breasts in a pot over high heat, and the color will be served. I was a little late to take pictures, but it’s okay. The meat is marinated with egg white and starch and it’s not old.
6. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, low heat, fry the Pixian bean paste, add the red oil, and add dried chili
7. Turn the heat to high, add carrots and cucumbers, and fry them until cooked
8. Add the chicken breasts and stir well, pour in the adjusted sauce, don't add the sauce all at once, avoid being too salty
9. After sautéing, turn off the heat, add peanuts, and mix well.
1. Pixian Doubanjiang must be used on low heat, otherwise it will batter quickly
2. Don't pour the last sauce in one breath, pour half of it first, and add it if it doesn't taste enough
3. Kung Pao Chicken will also be made sweet in some places, but I still like salty and spicy. I wish everyone a good appetite.