1. After fry the peanuts, add some salt and mix well
2. Preparation materials: mix white vinegar, soy sauce, and cooking wine (seasoning sauce) together and set aside, mince garlic, mince ginger, and cut dried chili into sections for later use, and put water starch in a bowl for later use.
3. Chicken leg bone removal method: first prepare a pair of sharp scissors 1. Use scissors to cut from the ankle of the chicken leg 2. Cut off the skin, tendons and muscle tissue of the chicken until it is completely separated and exposed the bone 3. From the opening, use the scissors to press the bone upward Cut the chicken 4, use scissors to cut all the connected muscle tissue around the bone 5, until only the top of the bone is connected to the chicken 6, turn the chicken part over 7, and then use the scissors to cut the remaining connection part.
4. Debone all chicken legs (washed)
5. Then cut all the boneless chicken thighs into (diced) and set aside
6. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot. After the temperature of the oil slowly rises, pour the minced garlic, minced ginger, and dried chili (segments) into the pot and sauté.
7. Then pour the diced chicken into the wok, fry until cooked, pour the prepared sauce into the wok, add a tablespoon of bean paste and stir-fry evenly, then add the prepared peanuts and stir-fry, sprinkle on the plate Just a little chopped green onion.
Don't cut the chicken into too big pieces