1. Wash the carrots and peel them.
2. Dice carrots.
3. Wash and dice cucumber.
4. After the chicken breast is diced, add starch, light soy sauce, and cooking wine, mix well, and marinate in advance.
5. Chop onion, ginger, garlic and chili.
6. Light soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, salt, vinegar, oil consumption, chicken essence, mix well, adjust to juice, less vinegar, more cooking wine, just a little salt and sugar.
7. Put oil in the pan and fry the chicken half-cooked and remove it.
8. Heat the pan with cold oil and fry the peanuts on low heat until the peanuts burst. Remove.
9. Put the oil in the middle, saute the green onion, ginger, garlic and chili, add a spoonful of bean paste, and stir fry the red hot sauce to get the red oil.
10. Add the carrots and stir fry for a while.
11. Add cucumber, chicken, stir fry, pour in the adjusted sauce, stir evenly, finally add peanuts, stir fry a few times and it will be out of the pot.