Ingredients: mutton, 400 grams of flour, leeks, fungus
Accessories: vegetable oil, salt, pepper, onion, cooked rapeseed oil, 200 grams of kneading water, light soy sauce, chicken essence, ginger flour, add water and make a smooth dough, cover and wake up for 30 minutes
2. Soak the fungus in cold water, add a few drops of vinegar to the boiling water, scald and scald, rinse and dice with cold water
3. Wash the leeks, drain the water and finely chop them, add a little cooked rapeseed oil and mix well
4. Lamb slices, onion slices
5. Add a meat grinder together to make a puree
6. Pour out the mashed meat and add water or stock, stir constantly in one direction, add pepper, light soy sauce and mix evenly
7. Add fungus, chives and chicken essence and mix evenly
8. Add cooked rapeseed oil and mix well, add salt and mix well when wrapping
9. Knead the awake dough again, knead it into long strips, divide it into small doses and squash it, and roll it into small dumpling skins with a thick middle and thin edges.
10. Add meat
11. Into dumpling shape
12. Add cold water to the soup pot and bring the dumplings to a boil. Add a little salt to the dumplings. Bring to a boil. Add some cold water and bring to a boil. Wait until the dumplings swell up and become shiny.
1. Leek loves water, you can use oil to keep it in advance, so you don’t like water and add salt at the end
2. Hot fungus with a few drops of vinegar, so that the fungus is soft and delicious