by Nuan Nuan Shang
1. Material drawing.
2. Wash baby cabbage and shred into shreds, slice garlic, and shred ginger.
3. After the wok is heated, put an appropriate amount of peanut oil, add garlic slices and shredded ginger, and fry it until the baby cabbage is fragrant. Then add the baby cabbage, add an appropriate amount of salt and stir fry until the baby cabbage becomes soft.
4. Turn to low heat and mix in vinegar and light soy sauce.
5. Add 3 bowls of water, turn to a low heat and cook for 2 minutes.
6. The following article.
7. After the noodles are boiled to nine mature, add the mutton slices. When the mutton slices are cooked through, add an appropriate amount of white pepper, stir and turn off the heat to serve.
Nuan Nuanshang: Sina gourmet blog, headline account signing author, gourmet freelance writer, favorite thing is to cook the food that Thusheng loves. Here I will publish some of my private food, travel notes and some warm and interesting little things from time to time.
WeChat public account: nns_0625 (or search for Nuan Nuanshang)