1. Ramen is too tired to make noodles by hand. I used a bread machine. The main ingredient is edible alkali and melted with warm water. Now it is cold in winter. When making noodles, using 30 degrees warm water will help the flour to become gluten.
2. Cover with plastic wrap for 30 minutes after a dough mixing process
3. Divide it into three noodles, knead into long strips, smear the surface with oil, and still cover with plastic wrap for half an hour
4. Then I pulled up the face lotion with both hands. After stretching it, I got kinked. I couldn’t take a picture by myself. I could only pull it apart and put it on the chopping board.
5. Just pull it over and over again, this is called noodles, this process takes about 10 minutes
6. When the dough feels tough, roll it into a long strip, grease the surface, cover with plastic wrap and set aside
7. The beef stick bone should be prepared, but the beef spine bone should be added, but the family can’t eat so much. I only used a big stick bone. A beef stick bone is more than 3 kilograms. It is said that beef stew should be beef More, less bones, but I can only do this at home
8. Cook the soup with beef and beef stick bones
9. Put the beef stick bone and beef into the pot, add cold water
10. When there is froth, skim the froth clean
11. Because my family asks for the original taste as much as possible, I use less for cooking meat, only: 2 star anise, 2 pieces of cinnamon, 20 peppercorns, 5 slices of ginger, 2 dried chilies, 1 green onion
12. After removing the froth, add the boiled meat
13. Simmer the beef on low heat for 1 hour. Remove the beef, leave the beef bones and continue to simmer for another 2 hours; if time is tight, you can switch to pressure cooker and simmer for 30 minutes
14. Slice or dice the removed beef and boil it in broth with 3 grams of salt and set aside for later use.
15. Cut the white radish into thin slices, add 2 grams of salt and boil it in boiling water, then change the water and soak it in
16. Mix an appropriate amount of beef broth with half of the water, add 3 grams of salt and pepper to taste
17. Add cooked radish slices
18. Make the noodles into thin strips, the thickness is according to your preference, my family loves thick and thin,
19. Boil in the pot
20. Wait for the noodles to float, add a little green vegetables
21. Put the noodles and soup into a bowl, put the boiled beef in, the fragrant beef noodles are on the table
The thickness of the ramen can be according to your preference, but I really don't have the skill to make the noodles very thin. My level of ramen is limited. Please forgive me!