1. Prepare beef and beef bones, then soak in water for four hours (change the water halfway)
2. Wrap star anise, cinnamon, bay leaves, pepper, chili, grass fruit, nutmeg, cumin, cloves, green onions, and ginger with gauze to form a seasoning packet; put the beef and bones in a pot of warm water, and skim them when they are about to open Float
3. Add the seasoning bag to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat and cook for 5 hours; remove the beef and let it cool and cut into small slices for later use
4. Stir the flour with water until there is no dry noodles, then knead evenly; knead into a smooth and non-sticky dough, 饧 for 20 minutes
5. Take a piece of dough, knead it into a strip, stretch it fully, fold both ends in half, repeat several times
6. Fold both ends in half, repeat several times, and pull them into noodles; cook them in a pot of boiling water
7. Put it in a large bowl, pour beef broth, add beef slices and ground coriander; add red oil according to your preference
We don't know how to ramen, we can pull one by one, and the taste is also delicious.