1. The main materials are ready
2. After the squid is cleaned, cut into small pieces
3. Cut green peppers, bell peppers, and onions for later use
4. Put the squid pieces, green peppers, bell peppers, and onions together in a cooking bowl, add black pepper sauce, oil, sweet chili sauce, salt, and black pepper, mix well, and marinate for 15 minutes
5. Skewer the vegetables and squid equally on the grill with a baking stick, put a baking sheet with tin foil on the bottom, pat the garlic, chop and sprinkle on the top
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C, put the squid into the middle of the oven and copy it for 10-12 minutes
7. Then use black pepper sauce, oyster sauce and sweet chili sauce to make a small bowl of sauce. Spread it during the roasting process or after the test, and wait until it is roasted until it is fully cooked and has a crispy taste.