1. First of all, we have to prepare all the ingredients needed to make this [leeks and egg dumplings]: 400g flour, 350g leeks, 3 eggs, 40g dried shrimp skins. First clean the leeks and cut off the roots of the soil, wash them in water and drain the water for later use; pour the flour into the bowl, then beat in an egg white, stir well and then slowly add the drinking water, use chopsticks Stir it into noodles, then knead it into a smooth dough with your hands, cover and set aside the noodles for about 30 minutes.
2. Beat 3 eggs into a bowl, then use chopsticks to beat until the egg white and egg liquid are completely integrated, and there is a layer of fine foam on the surface of the egg liquid; clean the shrimp skins for later use; cut the dried leek into fine pieces, The finer the cut, the better.
3. Heat in a pan on medium heat until palms are hot. Pour 15ml of peanut oil. When the oil is hot, pour the egg liquid into the pan, then shake the pan to let the egg liquid quickly expand and set. Sprinkle in the dried shrimp skins, use chopsticks to quickly stir the egg pieces, stirring as much as possible. Because the fried eggs not only taste more tender, they don’t need to be chopped.
4. Put the fried eggs and shrimp skins into a cooking bowl, and add the chopped leeks. Mix in 10g of sesame oil and 10ml of oyster sauce, stir evenly in a clockwise direction with chopsticks, you can taste the saltiness, and add salt according to personal taste before finally making dumplings. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of flour on the chopping board, take out the good dough and knead it evenly.
5. Take out the good dough and put it on the chopping board, knead it with flour and cut it into large pieces of uniform size with a knife. Then take one of them and knead it into a long strip, cut it into small pieces of uniform size with a knife, and use a small rolling pin to roll the small pieces into dumpling skins with thin edges and thick middles.
6. Now you can add salt to taste, and finally add salt to avoid adding salt in advance to marinate the filling out of the soup. Take a dumpling wrapper and place it in the palm of your palm. Put an appropriate amount of filling. The amount of filling must be mastered. If there is more filling, the dumpling will not be able to wrap. If the filling is missing, the shape of the dumpling will be uglier and it will not look full.
7. Fold the two sides of the dumpling skin in half, and then start to make the dumplings. Pinch it from the lower right position. The technique is to squeeze the folds with the right fingers from the outside, and push the left fingers on the inside to help push the dumplings. How many pleats are pinched depends on the technique. Knead everything from right to left, and one dumpling is ready. Then, wrap all the dumplings in turn.
8. Put an appropriate amount of drinking water in the pot and bring it to a boil. After the water boils, add the dumplings one by one. After the fire is boiled, add cold water and continue to cook. Cook until the dumplings are all immersed in the water and they are fully cooked, then turn off the heat and put them on the plate.
1. I often hear complaints from friends about the sticky bowl of noodles. I recommend that you try the rice cooker liner. It is super easy to use and not sticky at all. After the noodles are made, you can put the noodles in the rice cooker and cover it, which is very convenient. Adding egg white dumpling skins when making noodles will make it more vigorous.
2. When cutting leeks, the roots will enter some soil, which is not easy to clean. After picking the leeks, use a knife to cut off the roots for a while and then clean them. After washing the leeks, you must control the water. If you are worried about the water coming out of the leeks, you can do not add salt first, and then add salt and stir when the dough is ready to wrap.
3. After the fried eggs and shrimp skins cool down, they can mix dumpling stuffing with chopped chives. Otherwise, the eggs and shrimp skins will be hot and change color, and the taste will become fishy.
4. Leeks and shrimp skins taste very fresh, no need to add other extra seasonings for seasoning, just salt and sesame oil are enough. Fillings can be added according to your own preferences, you can also add vermicelli, black fungus, carrots and shrimps, the taste is more delicious.