by Tianshan Cocoa
1. Main ingredients: 300 grams of leek, 300 grams of silver carp, 500 grams of flour. Accessories: 20 grams of cooked rapeseed oil, 10 grams of ginger, 1 grams of pepper powder (optional) or 1 gram of white pepper, 10 grams of light soy sauce, and 2 Grams, 10 grams of cooking wine, 10 grams of oyster sauce
2. Add water to the flour and form a smooth dough (the ratio of water to flour is controlled at 1:2), cover and wake up for more than 30 minutes, preferably more than 1 hour.
3. Wash the leeks in advance, drain the water and finely chop them, add a little vegetable oil and mix evenly, so that the leeks will not get water easily, and slice the ginger. Wash the fish, spread it flat on the cutting board from tail to neck, remove the internal organs, the spine, and the skin, and remove the two pieces of meat from the back.
4. After the fish is chopped into puree, or directly added to the meat grinder, add ginger slices and twist into fish puree together, so that the fine thorns can be twisted into puree, which is safer.
5. Pour out the fish paste, add the cooking wine and stir constantly in one direction, add pepper powder (optional), light soy sauce, and oyster sauce, mix well, and let it taste for a while. Since there are leeks, the leeks are not seen, which is a normal cooking method, so there is no need to add leeks to the fish.
6. Add the diced leeks to the fish paste, mix well, add chicken essence and mix well.
7. Add cooked rapeseed oil and mix evenly, or you can add sesame oil and mix evenly. Add salt and mix evenly when wrapping, so that the leeks will not easily release moisture, and the soup will be more tender and delicious.
8. Knead the awake dough again, knead it into long strips, divide it into small pieces and squash it.
9. Roll out into small dumpling skins with a thick middle and thin sides, add meat filling, do not add more, just 80% full, so that the dumplings are not easy to boil, and it is not easy to show the filling.
10. Make it into a dumpling shape. It is best to dip the bottom of the dumpling with flour or starch before placing it, so that the bottom of the dumpling is not easy to stick, so it can be cooked in the pot.
11. Add half a pot of water to the pot, bring the dumplings to a boil, then use a slotted spoon to gently stir along the side of the pot to prevent sticking to the bottom, cover the pot and bring it to a boil. After the water is boiled, add half a bowl of water.
12. Cover the pot again and boil, repeat this twice or twice, until the belly of the dumpling is round and shiny, you can take it out.
1. The silver carp can be replaced with grass carp or thicker meat, but it must be fresh to taste.
2. Leeks are easy to produce water, so drain the water so that the fish paste does not need to be boiled, and the dumpling fillings are more tender and delicious.