1. Prepare the young leaves of lettuce and ginger. Put the lettuce leaves in a pot and soak them in light salt water for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare fresh pork liver and lean meat. Under the flowing water, I kept washing until there was no blood.
3. Then cut into thin slices, add cooking wine, pepper, corn starch, light soy sauce and ginger shreds. Grab it with your hands and marinate for 5 minutes.
4. Wash the soaked lettuce leaves and squeeze them into small pieces by hand.
5. Add filtered water and shredded ginger to the pot and bring to a boil.
6. Add the marinated pork liver and lean meat.
7. When the meat is blanched, add salt to taste.
8. Lettuce leaves.
9. When the soup is boiled again, pour in the concentrated chicken juice, and it is delicious and ready.
1: Lettuce leaves are soaked in light salt water to remove residual pesticides.