1. Prepare all the main ingredients. Shred pork, carrots, onions, pleurotus eryngii, garlic sprouts and lettuce leaves into small pieces.
2. Put a spoonful of peanut oil in the pot, and stir-fry the pork first.
3. Stir-fry until the pork is discolored, set the pork aside, add the carrot shreds and stir fry over high heat.
4. Add onion, garlic sprouts and minced ginger, stir fry over high heat to create a fragrance.
5. Put a small spoonful of soy sauce.
6. Put lettuce leaves.
7. Add the cooked noodles.
8. Add salt and light soy sauce, and stir evenly with chopsticks.