1. Mix flour, water, milk powder, eggs, salt, sugar and yeast and knead well, then add butter and knead until the film is formed.
2. The basic fermentation is 2.5 times larger.
3. After the dough is kneaded and fermented, it is divided into 6 portions, and each portion of dough is divided into two doughs, one large and one small, according to the ratio of 1:3.
4. Roll out the big and small dough slightly.
5. Put a little pork floss on top of the big dough.
6. Cover the small dough and press it tightly around the edges.
7. After it's done, it will be fermented and baked. Fire up and down in the middle, 180 degrees for 18 minutes.
8. After baking, spread salad dressing on the edge of the dough, stick the pork floss, and use chocolate sauce to draw the face of the little lion.
The joint of the two doughs must be tight, otherwise it will burst easily in the end.