1. First, peel the loofah, wash, and cut into small pieces for later use.
2. Pour the oil in the hot pan, add the peeled and chopped minced garlic after heating up, stir fry until fragrant.
3. Pour the loofah cubes into the pot and stir fry together. Stir fry to soften and make juice.
4. After stirring for a while, add some salt, light soy sauce to taste, and continue to stir.
5. Finally, pour an appropriate amount of water in the pot, boil it over high heat, and sprinkle in a pinch of white sugar to reduce saltiness and improve freshness, and it is ready to eat.