1. Ingredients: sea bass, lamb slices.
2. Wash the sea bass and divide it into two parts, one part is fish meat, and the other is fish bones and heads. The fish is sliced into small pieces, marinated with egg white, starch, salt, and cooking wine, and the fish bones and heads are kept in the soup.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of olive oil into the pot, add ginger and garlic, and when the fragrant flavor is obtained, pour in fish bones and fish heads
4. Then, add hot water and diced ham to simmer together. About half an hour, the soup will turn milky white and then turn off the heat.
5. Put the lamb slices in boiling water and scald them to remove. At the same time, prepare the shrimps.
6. Filter out the impurities in the soup, boil it again, add the marinated fish fillets, spread them, add the lamb slices, golden needles and shrimps, when the soup boils again, you can get out of the pot.