1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. A bag of hot pot base or spicy sauce.
4. The vegetables are washed and cut or sliced.
5. Shred the onion, slice the ginger, and cut the green onion into sections.
6. Heat up the wok, add appropriate amount of edible oil, add the aniseed and fragrant leaves after the oil is hot, and then add onions, ginger slices, green onions, and smashed garlic cloves. Slowly fry until fragrant on low heat. When all the primers are golden in color, take them out and don't need them.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of bean paste, an appropriate amount of spicy or hot pot base, and stir-fry on low heat to create a fragrant flavor.
8. Add 2 large bowls of water, then add 1 bag of pure milk, close the lid, and boil on high heat. After the water is boiled, change to the lowest heat and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Put all kinds of hot pot meatballs, soaked fungus, tofu bubble and other ingredients that are resistant to cooking.
10. Put all the potato chips, enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, lasagna, kelp, broccoli, and lamb rolls in and cook them. Such a big pot is delicious and delicious!
11. Take out all the dishes, put them in a larger basin, pour the adjusted sesame sauce, sprinkle some cooked white sesame seeds, stir evenly, and start eating!
12. This is the authentic Mala Tang method. Adding one thing is more fragrant and rich, even the soup is finished and fragrant! Mala Tang, simple and delicious, milky, meaty, vegetable, sesame sauce, so perfectly blended together, not greasy at all, even the soup is not willing to leave.