1. Prepare materials
2. All the ingredients are cut into small dices
3. Put chopped green onion and salt in the egg and stir well
4. With salt
5. The electric baking pan I use can also be made in a pan. Put in the right amount of oil
6. Put the diced steamed buns and diced ham into the pot together
7. Stir fry evenly
8. Pour in the egg liquid. Make sure the egg liquid is well-balanced, otherwise it will be easy to pour in a pile. After stirring, the buns can basically be covered with egg liquid.
9. The test skill of the flipping shears is easy to disperse
10. Sprinkle with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with salt and pepper to cook. Before the egg liquid has salt sauce and salt and pepper, sprinkle less.
Be sure to set the shape before turning it over. Otherwise, it will become a pot of fried steamed buns. I made the amount for one person. The ingredients are doubled for multiple people. One steamed bun with two eggs. If there are few eggs, the steamed buns are easy to be out of shape!