1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Cut the tofu into small pieces, cut the green onion into sections, dice the cucumber, cut the red pepper into sections, and mince the green onion, ginger, and garlic for later use.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot. After the oil is hot, put the tofu into the pot and fry slowly. (When the tofu is just put in the pot, if you need to turn the pot, gently shake the pot, don't use a spatula to turn the tofu, it is easy to break the tofu)
4. Remove the tofu when it is deep-fried until the surface is golden. As shown
5. Prepare a bowl of juice. Take a clean bowl, then add 3 spoons of cornstarch, half a spoon of salt, 4 spoons of sugar, 3 spoons of rice vinegar, 2 spoons of soy sauce, half a spoon of chicken essence, and 5 spoons of water to make a bowl of juice for later use. (There is a salty taste in soy sauce, so be careful when adding salt)
6. Pour a proper amount of oil into the pot, add the red pepper section and a dozen peppercorns to stir fry the aroma when the oil is hot, then add the green onion, ginger, garlic and stir fry for the aroma. (You can also put a little less Pixian bean paste and stir-fry to get some red oil, so that the color of the finished dish will be more beautiful.)
7. Put the tofu in a pot and stir-fry evenly.
8. Put the diced cucumber and green onion into the pot and stir evenly.
9. Pour the bowl of juice into the pot, boil over high heat, pour a little sesame oil, stir and stir evenly to get out of the pot.