1. Pork chop stuffing by hand, add ginger, five-spice powder, pepper and soy sauce
2. Stir thoroughly
3. Then add 150 grams of water 5-6 times, each time you add water, stir it in one direction until the water is completely absorbed, and then add the next time.
4. After the water is completely added, continue to stir in one direction until the filling is firm
5. Scrambled eggs into small scattered ears
6. Peel off the shrimps and remove the shrimp threads. The prawns I bought are bigger, you can also use smaller ones
7. Add a little pepper and rice wine to marinate for 15 minutes
8. The leek seedlings that my family planted this year are very tender because the seeds are grown in the first year, so they are very tender and clean.
9. Chop the watery black fungus, chop the chives with a top knife, and chop the eggs a little bit
10. Add the chopped eggs and black fungus into the meat filling evenly and evenly
11. The marinated shrimps use kitchen paper to absorb excess water
12. Add the diced shrimp to the filling. I like the grainy shrimps, so the diced ones are bigger
13. Stir well
14. Chop the stuffing aside, add the leeks, and mix the leeks with sesame oil to lock the moisture in the leeks
15. Stir gently and evenly
16. Add flour and water to make a harder dough. Because the skin of this dumpling is very thin, it is a bit harder than the usual dumpling dough.
17. Divide into about 7 grams of agent, roll out into peeling
18. Pack the stuffing. I use a lot of shrimps, each dumpling can contain 2 to 3 large shrimps
19. wrap up
21. How thin the skin is, the self-ground flour I used, the flour is relatively yellow, but the fillings can still be seen through the skin, right?
22. Each dumpling has a few shrimp particles when you bite it open. Can dumplings with such a delicious flavor and thin skin and large fillings be unpalatable? !
1. The ratio of flour to water is 2:1. It is more suitable for the dough to be soft and hard. For the flour, use flour with high gluten, and high-gluten flour is the best. Will stick to teeth.
2. When adjusting the filling, the meat filling must be adjusted first, and then other raw materials, so that the viscosity of the meat filling can be used to condense the other raw materials, and the filling will not easily fall apart.
3. The filling should be mixed as evenly as possible, so that each dumpling can have various fillings evenly, especially the shrimp.