by Simple 7700
1. Remove the carrot meatballs from the refrigerator in advance to thaw.
2. Wash the mustard greens and cut into thin strips. The leaves and stems of the mustard greens are shredded and separated.
3. Heat up the pot, add a proper amount of oil, pour the mustard stems and tubers and stir fry (the oil should be kept as little as possible, there are fat ingredients in the thick soup treasure and the meatballs)
4. Stir-fry to Microsoft, add shredded mustard and stir fry. Season with salt.
5. Pour to 5 minutes of ripeness, pour in the right amount of water. Add 1 teaspoon of bisque. Stir until melted
6. Add the meatballs and cook until the soup is boiling, then add salt to adjust the flavor and then turn off the heat and serve.
1. This soup is very fast, but the taste is quite good.
2. The soup treasure needs to be stirred well. According to personal preferences and the number of people to determine the amount of thick soup treasure.