by Pastoral Firewood Vegetables
1. Wash corn and cut into small sections.
2. The meatballs you buy need to be soaked in clean water for three to five minutes.
3. Choose to wash the vegetables.
4. Slice the tomatoes and set aside.
5. Pour the corn into the clear water.
6. Cook the meatballs on medium heat for two to five minutes.
7. Boil on low medium heat for another four minutes, add vegetables, salt, and garlic.
8. Add the cut tomatoes to the soup and boil.
1. It is not easy to affect the taste of tomatoes after putting them in the last place.
2. Remember not to drain the oil.