1. First, put the tomatoes on the gas stove and bake them with a fork. Just see the skin burst.
2. Then immediately put it under cold water, and then gently lift the skin with your hands and it will fall off.
3. Both tomatoes are peeled
4. Dice tomatoes and slice green onions
5. Take an egg and beat it in a bowl
6. Pour the washed millet into a pot of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes
7. Take a larger basin and fill it with dry flour
8. Use a colander to remove the millet that has been cooked for 5 minutes and pour it on the dry flour
9. Stir with three chopsticks
10. Stir until each grain of millet is covered with flour.
11. Heat a cast iron pan and add corn oil to a pan with chopped green onion
12. Put the chopped tomatoes into the pot and stir fry
13. Stir-fry the tomatoes to get the red oil and pour in water
14. After the water is boiled, boil for a while and pour in the mixed millet lump (be sure to pour slowly. While stirring with chopsticks, otherwise it will be bad if it is a big pile)
15. Boil the pimple for a while and add salt
16. Pour in the beaten egg
17. A pot of millet lump soup with uniform particles is ready
The millet can be boiled for 5 minutes. Don't cook it for a long time, otherwise it will be too sticky and will not mix well with the flour.