1. Prepare ingredients, don’t use big bones for ribs.
2. Soak the millet first, weigh the millet, wash and soak for more than two hours
3. At least two hours
4. When the rice is almost ready, prepare the ribs, chop the ribs into small pieces, and add light soy sauce. Salt, pepper. Starch, ginger
5. Grip evenly
6. Marinate for 30 minutes
7. Cut the yam into a bowl, soak the millet to control the moisture
8. Take a piece of ribs and wrap it in a layer of millet
9. Put on the yam one by one
10. Boil water and steam for 30 minutes
11. You can taste it halfway, and the millet is well cooked
12. Sprinkle chopped green onions out of the pot. "Glennor organic yellow millet, every grain can satisfy you."
1. The preparation of ingredients can be adjusted according to the number of people in your own family. \n2, the millet will be delicious and cooked after being soaked and steamed. It is also easy to wrap on the ribs. \n3. The steaming time is adjusted according to your own taste. If you like to eat softer, steam for a longer time.