1. Dried peas soak in clean water one night in advance
2. Wash the soaked peas and put them in a pot. Add some bones and simmer until the peas are raked and soft. Peas can also be cooked in a pressure cooker to save time. The cooked peas can be very rotten and waxy.
3. The pork belly needs to be chopped into minced meat
4. Add a little cooking wine, minced ginger and mix well
5. Put oil in the wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the meat, add the sweet noodle sauce and bean paste, and stir-fry until it is colored. Add the chopped mustard and dried Chinese pepper, stir-fry, and finally add white sugar to taste.
6. Sheng out and spare.
7. Boil the noodles in water and cook until they are broken.
8. Put salt, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, white pepper, pepper powder, red oil chili, sesame oil, ginger, garlic water in the bowl, and add the cooked noodles
9. Top with fried sauce and cooked peas, sprinkle with chopped green onion.