1. Prepare the ingredients.
Wash the vegetable grains, black rice, and glutinous rice.
It is advisable to add the water to the rice cooker and just moisten the rice noodles. Vegetables have moisture, so water shouldn't be too much.
Dice the onion and stir fry until fragrant.
Add cooked black rice with mixed vegetables. Add a pinch of salt and stir-fry until cool thoroughly.
6. Roll out the edge of the dumpling skin again.
Put an appropriate amount of black rice with mixed vegetables.
8. Drag the bottom with the left hand, and gently pinch the jaw of the right hand back.
9. All the packages are ready.
Boil a pot on the water and steam for 10 minutes.
11. The cooked siu mai is beautiful with porridge or soy milk.
1. When cutting an onion, cut it in half and soak it in water for a while to avoid irritation.
2. The dumpling skin is too thick and needs to be rolled out before wrapping.
3. The cooking water should not be too much.
4. Vegetable grains, with any side dishes.