1. First prepare all the ingredients, I put some black glutinous rice, the taste will be sticky, quinoa I use three-color quinoa, the color is nice and nutritious.
2. Soak the quinoa and black glutinous rice for half an hour. When steaming, it will cook well. Don't soak the quinoa for too long. It is easy to soak the germ of the quinoa. That is very nutritious, it is the small circle.
3. Put the soaked quinoa and black glutinous rice into a large bowl, add appropriate amount of water, and steam it on the pot. You can also use a rice cooker to steam it. Because the amount of these ingredients is a person, it’s a bit small, so I put it in the bowl. Steamed inside.
4. Wash the broccoli, break it into small flowers, and cut the carrot into cubes for later use.
5. The broccoli is blanched in water first, and a little cooking oil or salt is added to the water. The blanched broccoli is emerald green.
6. Beat the eggs, put oil in the pan, pour in the egg liquid after the oil is hot, fry and serve.
7. Once again, pour the oil, add broccoli and diced carrots, stir fry, add a spoonful of salt and a little light soy sauce to taste.
8. When the vegetables are almost fried, pour in the steamed quinoa rice and stir fry.
9. Then pour in the scrambled eggs, continue to stir fry
10. Finally, turn off the heat and cook, and you can start eating