1. Prepare ingredients
2. First make the dough part, weigh all ingredients except butter, put them into the bread machine and knead for 10 minutes
3. When kneading the noodles, steam the mochi and salted egg yolk, mix well with glutinous rice flour, milk, corn starch and sugar.
4. Steamed with salted egg yolk
5. Add butter to the dough and knead for another 10 minutes
6. Steam the mochi while hot, add butter and knead evenly.
7. Crush salted egg yolk, add mayonnaise and pork floss, mix well.
8. Divide mochi and dough evenly
9. Dough, mochi, egg yolk fillings
10. Wrap it up and squeeze it tightly
11. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment for 30 minutes
12. Squash again
13. Warm up the waffle maker and make all the waffles in sequence.
14. It's best to eat while it's hot! "Mifanos waffle maker, enjoy baking in the kitchen."
1. When steaming mochi, if you don't know the time, you can prick it with chopsticks. It will be fine if there is no moisture.
2. When the Mifanos Waffle Maker makes the yeast version, the temperature is slightly higher.
3. The fillings can also be changed to what you like, such as mochi and honey beans, which are also delicious.