1. Wash the mung beans
2. Lily dry clean
3. Put mung beans into the inner pot of the rice cooker
4. Put the dried lily into the inner pot of the rice cooker
5. Add appropriate amount of water, put the inner pot into the rice cooker and turn on the electric cooker
6. Wash the millet and put it in the rice cooker. Boil until the ingredients are cooked, just turn off the power
1. The ingredients are matched according to personal preference. \n2, the cooking time is based on the cooked ingredients. \n3. I like to drink thicker porridge. After the porridge is cooked, simmer for a while before enjoying.