Prepare goji berries and ginger, soaked mushrooms, and clean the chicken.
Note: I only used a quarter, an old hen has 2500g, the pot can not be stewed, the rest is frozen.
Put the chicken, mushrooms, and ginger into the electric pressure cooker, except for the wolfberry; and pour 2000ml of water.
Note: The ginger should be patted for better flavor; the chicken should not be cut into small pieces; the mushrooms can be cut or not.
3. Adjust the corresponding gear and cover the pot, but do not close it completely.
4. Look at the enlarged picture. This is because the water in the pot is boiling, so that you can open the lid and skim the foam.
5. It takes about one or two minutes to breathe. Open the lid and use a colander to skim the foam.
6. Cover the lid again, this is to be fully closed, the electric pressure cooker starts to pressurize.
Waiting for the end of the program, when you can open the lid, put the wolfberry in the pot and add some salt to taste.
Note: It can also be more original without adding salt.
8. Put it in a soup basin and serve.
1. The best chicken for the stew is the old hen, which tastes delicious.
2. Chicken breast is best removed, because it is quite firewood when cooked, so it is generally discarded. But it tastes good when used in other dishes, such as fried chicken.
3. This is a pot of authentic soup, no need to add salt and MSG! The umami taste is completely boiled out of mushrooms and chicken, but if it feels too oily, you can add some vegetables and water.