1. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and black fungus, soak and set aside
2. Wash the duck and cut it into small pieces and soak it in water to remove the blood
3. Add cold water to the pot, add a few slices of ginger and put the duck in
4. Aca electric pottery stove opens fire
5. When the water in the pot is boiled, skim off the floating powder
6. Add 5g vegetable oil to the pot and bring to a boil
7. Put the duck pieces into the casserole one by one
8. Fry on both sides until golden brown
9. Pour in 200g of cooking wine and bring it to a boil
10. Probably burned the wine dry
11. Pour boiling water
12. Probably more water after the duck meat, because the water will evaporate when it is cooked
13. After the duck is boiled, turn on the electric pottery stove to low 2-3 gears. It can be timed, but pay attention to it.
14. Finally, if you insert the chopsticks, you can turn off the heat. Pour 3g of light soy sauce and add a proper amount of salt.
1. Keep cooking on low fire after boiling
2. Add enough water at one time, set aside the amount of volatilization, really too little water, you can add boiling water halfway, do not add cold water oh