1. Heating with clean water, add water appropriately according to the number of people
2. Wait for the water to heat up, put in the washed mushrooms, remember, the mushrooms must be washed clean, the tail is best to be cut off, otherwise some are too hard and affect the taste
3. Cut the tomatoes into round slices, then put them in hot water, cook for 3 minutes on high heat, change to low heat and simmer
4. Then add seasonings, the above seasonings are all moderate (without MSG), and then simmer for 3~5 minutes,
5. Put the prepared noodles into the broth and cook until they are cooked according to the softness and hardness you like.
6. Start the pot, add MSG, put it in a bowl, and cut a little pepper to decorate
The seasoning can be according to your usual cooking seasoning, but you must grasp the quantity, this time I did not take a picture, please forgive me