1. The ingredients are ready, cut all kinds of mushrooms to your favorite size
2. Mince green onion, shred ginger, slice garlic; heat oil in a pot, sauté ginger and garlic
3. Put the mushrooms and stir fry; stir-fry until the mushrooms are soft and cooked, add appropriate amount of water
4. Bring to a boil, simmer on low heat for 30 minutes; add pepper
5. Add the right amount of salt and sprinkle with chopped green onion before serving
Mushrooms like shiitake and straw mushrooms have a heavier taste. I put them relatively less. Friends who don’t like it can skip it or replace it with other mushrooms.