1. Angel Yeast, knead the dough with 30 degrees warm water, and knead it evenly.
2. Process the nuts and peel them.
3. Cut into pieces, and get out the chopped walnuts.
4. Dice mustard and green onions.
5. Roll out the dough, pour 15 ml of oil and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle the nuts evenly.
7. Sprinkle with shallots and diced mustard.
8. Roll it up, cut it into two pieces in the middle, pinch the two sides tightly and squish it.
9. Roll out the dough into a pie.
10. Add 5 ml of oil to the pot and stir evenly. Put the rolled pancakes into golden brown on both sides.
11. Baked pie.
12. Baked pie.
The noodles are slightly softer, and you can add a bit more if you like oil. For heavy taste, add a little salt.