1. Bring the milk to a boil on low heat.
2. Pour into the black tea, cover and stuff for 10 minutes.
3. Strain the tea dregs and let cool for later use.
4. Stir all the black tea water and soybean oil and mix well.
5. Add egg yolk and stir until uniform.
6. Add the sifted low-gluten flour and stir until smooth and no particles.
7. Add the last part of sugar to the egg white and refrigerate for later use.
8. Beat the refrigerated egg whites with an electric whisk until wet and foamy.
9. Take one-third of the meringue, mix with the egg yolk paste, and mix well.
10. Pour the evenly mixed batter into the meringue, mix and stir until there are no particles.
11. Then, add crushed Oreo biscuits and mix well.
12. After the evened batter, pour into the mold 8 minutes full, shake out the bubbles.
13. Preheat the oven in advance, heat up and down at 150 degrees, and bake for 50 minutes. .After being out of the oven, buckle upside down and let cool for later use.
14. Bring 1,000 grams of water to a boil, then pour the pearls down and stir gently, cook for 15 minutes, cover and stuff for 10 minutes for later use.
15. Melt the brown sugar cubes with appropriate amount of hot water for later use.
16. After washing the boiled pearls with water, add the melted brown sugar water.
17. Then, add the syrup and stir well for later use.
18. Bring the milk to a boil on low heat, pour it into the black tea, cover and stuff for 10 minutes.
19. Add icing sugar, salt, brown sugar sauce to whipped cream, and beat to 6 rounds with an electric whisk.
20. Then, put it into a piping bag for use.
21. Turn the cold cake upside down and cut a small piece in the middle.
22. Squeeze a portion of the milk cap sauce in the cut hollow.
23. Fill the top with milk sauce.
24. Finally, remove the brown sugar pearls and place them in the middle of the cake base.
25. Appreciation of the finished product.
26. Cut into pieces.